The Free Spirit eyeshadow palette is described as:
- twenty day-to-night; luxurious textures; pure performance
- plush eyeshadows
There were no further description in the product box itself. As I swatched these on my arm, some shades were outstanding while others were okay. I noticed:
- nine satin-matte eyeshadows (numbers 1-5, 11, 14, 16, 20)
- seven pearlescent eyeshadows (compare Veluxe Pearl MAC eyeshadows)
- three matte shadows with glitter (numbers 17-19)
- one satin shadow with smaller amounts of glitter (number 15) compared to shades 17-19
The seven pearlescent shadows are instant favorites as they packed pigment and did indeed feel luxurious. However, there was some fall out but I am assuming I did not have to dip into them as aggressively as the satin shades. The satin shades in numbers 1 through 5 nearly killed me. They did not show up as great as the others. I will play with them more on my eyes rather my arm – I will not give up! They are simply swatches (so I tell myself, *winks*).
SWATCHES – here we go!
As I finish writing about this palette, I do want to say that it is gorgeous and I am keeping it. It is a yin and yang palette for me: it is balanced with ten sheer colors and ten extremely luxuriously pigmented shades. After all, it is a day to night palette. I look forward to playing with it more and happily welcome it into my makeup collection. If you would like to see the unboxing details of this palette, you can visit my previous blog post here.
Until next time, BB’s!