I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Did you know Sephora delivers on Saturdays? I didn’t (shrugs shoulders innocently).
Last night I received this primer and wore it all day, today. As I go on further with my personal thoughts on this product – I just have to say that: IT. IS. THEE. FREAKIN. BUSINESS (exclamation points here x1000). Some details and descriptions:
- Retails for $38, I got mine from Sephora online (click here to check it out)
- From the Sephora website:
- A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow
- Backlight Priming Filter creates a canvas for your makeup, extending its wear from day to night
- Infused with three unique Filtering Luminescent Pearls, each one adds a different drop of diffused light
- Blended together, they impart a one-of-a-kind, lightweight, whipped fluid that creates a smooth canvas and acts as an instant filter, while the vitamin E-enriched formula minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Backlighting acts as an instant filter, creating a diffused, soft-focused radiance that allows your complexion to catch light for a glowing look
- Infused with Becca’s proprietary blend of crushed pearls, this primer achieves a lit-from-within, healthy-looking effect
About the bolded descriptions above mentioned – I am wowed. I do not know if you remember a post I wrote last month when I stated that I gave up looking for THAT or IT primer for me. Well, right when I gave up this magic popped up.
I applied this product at about eight AM, ran some errands, had brunch and returned home at about two PM. I came home, took some product shots planning for a latter post when I have been given enough time to review this product. I did retouch or powdered my nose at about four PM and HELLO – this primer still made me glow! Come on, now. As the evening progressed I turned in and washed my makeup off at eight PM. Here I am now at 8:41PM with a legit product to review, in my opinion.
Pictures and swatches:
- The suggested usage from the Sephora website:
- Use under foundation or alone, in the t-zone, or all over the face
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily and combination
I am an oily girl and I love it (the primer)!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Current song obsession and on repeat now: Ex’s & Oh’s by Elle King (look at that winged liner)
Have a great week ahead, BB’s!
Much love, Gi