I was pretty excited when I received a $20 Honest Beauty Credit via email exclusive to Honest Company members. I have been a member since my son was a new born (a little over two years now). I get bundles of cutely seasonal designed diapers that are free of harmful chemicals to baby along with baby wipes. These deliveries come straight to my door or I can opt to skip a month if I have too many diapers already. Anyway – here were are: natural beauty not harmful to mommy’s skin, too! I picked up one Luminizing Powder in Dawn Reflection (peach shade). There are two more shades available in Midnight Reflection (ivory) and Dusk Reflection (bronze).
Here are some details from the Honest Beauty site:
- Silky, baked face powder gives your skin an instant, healthy-looking glow
- Lightweight texture and subtle shimmer create more even-looking skin tone in one sweep
- Retails for $25 (I was able to use my $20 credit and this purchased totaled to about $13 with shipping and tax)
- Purchases help fund and educate skill-training for young women to pursue their dreams
- Made without parabens, phthalates, paraffins, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances
- You can visit Honest Beauty here to check out their beauty line
Some photos for your viewing pleasure:
With this product tested out – it is different from the rest in the above picture. I am giving it another go tomorrow without any other products as I used the Hourglass Edit palette with this today. There was no irritation to my skin but I was unable to distinguish from what I used with Hourglass versus Honest Beauty. I do plan on venturing into the Honest Beauty lip products, though. They look amazing, too. I will keep you guys updated!
Have a great night, BB’s!
= = = = = = = = = =
Follow me on Bloglovin here =)
Please ‘like’ my Facebook here =)
I’m on Instagram here =)