Ohhh here’s a goodie! I have been using the two products pictured in this post for one week. My skin is changing with the seasons and I am so happily pleased I bumped into One Love Organics online. I have oily skin and a main concern of mine are skin care products that strip too much of my oils off thus causing even more oil production. With that said, I also feel better knowing products I use on my face that stay on over night is good for me (organic, cruelty-free).
Here is some info from One Love Organics online site:
- One Love Organics’ products now proudly bear the ECOCERT seal, providing third-party assurance that our products’ origins and path from source to shelf are of the highest quality, certified organic and environmentally friendly
- One Love Organics is certified cruelty-free through PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies Program
- A green business showing leadership in their industry that go beyond product and service quality to set the highest standards in environmental sustainability and social justice
I purchased two of the trial-sized products pictured below:
- SKIN SAVIOR is described as:
- The ultimate multi-tasker, Skin Savior removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin, moisturizes, illuminates and even turns mineral powder into a glowing foundation treatment. With an antioxidant-rich blend of organic coconut oil, mango butter, jojoba and chia, this citrus and vanilla treat is the perfect solution for just about any of your skin’s needs
Please mind the bolded words above mentioned.
If you are interested in checking out One Love Organics you can click here
I hope you enjoyed this post! I really do enjoy trying new products and the best thing is finding something and truly loving it in the end. I have another blog post coming to you this evening so I will be right back!