Hi there! Happy Pre-Thanksgiving to you! I have already snuck in a few pieces of freshly baked pecan pie (thank you Mom-in-law). Before we get into this post I want to wish everyone a very warm, loving, and peaceful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. The red packaging in the products I will be discussing has done a fantastic job in moving my feet forward and into the holiday spirit. Kiko Cosmetics has released two illuminating blushes in 01 Mysterious Pink and 02 Fairy Mauve. Both blushes are a good size (8g/net wt 0.28oz) and are housed in a compact style that suits my cosmetic collector addiction.
Description from the Kiko website:
- Highlighting baked blush in a unique star shape that illuminates and warms up the complexion
- Each blush is made of up of a blend of shades
- The baked formula brings out the colour’s pure essence and ensures a smooth and radiant finish
- The texture is fine, airy and silky to the touch
- True to the style of the “Cosmic Starlets” collection, the Moon Dust Face Powder comes in a geometric-shaped compact with an internal mirror
- Romantic and feminine, it’s the perfect gift, even for yourself
I enjoy the sheen that both of these blushes carry. There is absolutely no glitter but it carries a beautiful glow on the skin. This product delivers pigment that is buildable. These compacts are lightweight and can easily be scratched and dented. Overall, I am happy with the product and design. I will be using Fairy Mauve tomorrow for performance.
I hope you are all doing well. Have a great night from Los Angeles!