Hey everyone! Yes – I have so many great products to share with you! I recently picked up the new Maybelline’s Luscious Lash Sensational mascara. Honest be it – I was intrigued by the all matte black packaging. If you know me by now, packaging makes my eyes go gaga! In this post you will be seeing some photos and how I think they compare to Maybelline’s original Lash Sensational.
Product details from the Maybelline website:
- Reveal layers of softer, denser lashes
- Unique mascara formula is blended with precious oils
- Removes easily with soap and water
- The Fanning Reservoir Brush envelops lashes with precious oil-infused formula from root-to-tip while fanning out lashes
- Retails for $8.99
- You can click here for more info
I wore this mascara for 6 hours today and it did not crack or dry my lashes. The amount that one can pick up from this wand is quite generous so take care to wipe of the excess back into the tube before applying. I purchased 701 in blackest black (washable).
Compared to the first release – I do enjoy the wand in that one better (I have already gone through three tubes). However, I am happy with its performance and look to purchase the waterproof one, too.
Do you have this product yet? Thoughts? I’d love to hear yours!
Much love always, Gigi
Snap 👻 beatfacefridayy #snapchatfam (I share my latest hauls, unboxing, and true first impressions there)