Hello All! The Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 3 (Florals) released a few weeks ago on Sephora and I could not resist the colors! This is my very first MUFE artist palette. As I swatched these eyeshadows for this post, I immediately connected with what everyone seems to be raving about: the buttery texture and quality pigmentation. Least to say, I am very pleased with this palette and look forward to putting it to great use! Here are some photos and complete swatches of the MUFE Artist Palette Volume 3 – Florals.
Some details from the Sephora website:
- A collectible, makeup palette with eight must-have Artist Shadow formulas and one blush in fresh, neutral, and softly colorful shades
- The palette features easy-to-use, Artist Shadows with blush and eye shades for endless eye looks that range from beautifully natural to subtly bright
- With its advanced gel-powder formula infused with ultrafine pigments, each shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color
- These shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create emerald, nude, and orchid looks
- Retails for $44 (original value $136)
- Limited edition
- Click here to visit Sephora directly
How great are these shades!? Have a great one, BB’s!
Much love, Gigi