Hi there! I remember when leaks of these blushes were the buzz in 2015. Quite generous amounts in each product and quite pigmented are the colors I chose – so much to last me a lifetime. Here we are with number 7 of my Best Of 20 in 2015 with Urban Decay Cosmetics Afterglow blushes in Bittersweet, Score, Obsessed, and Crush.
Details from the Sephora website:
- leaves a sexy, lit-from-within glow
- fake a perfect flush with this eight-hour formula that creates the lingering, radiant look of a romantic rendezvous
- infused with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin
- highly-blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer
- provides eight long hours of lightweight, wearable, ultra-creamy color
- retails for $26 each
- size 0.23 oz
- you can visit Sephora here for the entire blush collection
Left to right:
- Bitter Sweet – bright purple
- Score – medium pink peach w/hint of shimmer
- Obsessed – light pink
- Crush – medium pink
In the above photo: product packaging. You can see the colors of each blush through the UD bracket design. They are mirrored and can be easily scratched it not cared for!
In the photo above: the backs of the compacts are stickered with the according color/ name.
Swatches in the above photo.
I found myself reaching for Score and Obsessed throughout the year. I wore them during twelve hour work shifts and love how they did, indeed, perk up my tired look and adhered to the “glow” it claims in the description. I still have to hold myself back from purchasing the entire collection! These score a rating close to five stars at Sephora with over 20K “loves.” Have a great day/night!
Much love, Gi