Hi there! Here are some pseudo-chocolate treats that won’t make the guilt list as we put them to our lips. Too Faced Cosmetics continues to deliver sweet treats and I am thoroughly enjoying them! Here are some swatches of the Too Faced Melted Chocolate Honey, Chocolate Milkshake, Chocolate Cherries Liquified Lipsticks.
Some details from the Sephora website:
- Too Faced gave its Melted Liquified Lipsticks a makeover to create these six, cocoa powder-infused shades
- Each chocolate-inspired shade comfortably coats lips with bursts of high-impact, saturated color, while an innovative, angled velvet tip allows for precise application
- It features exclusive technology inspired by the molten form of lipstick during lab production to give these lipsticks a melted texture that imparts bold color and rich shine
- Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and a mood-boosting chocolate scent, these lipsticks leave lips saturated with color while offering comfortable, flexible, and cushiony wear
- Vegan and gluten free
- 0.40 oz per tube
- Retails for $21 each
- You can visit Sephora here to check them out
Swatches in the above photo top to bottom: Chocolate Honey, Chocolate Milkshake, Chocolate Cherries.
Thoughts: These lip products smell as good as they read – just like chocolate! Unlike the matte, long wearing finish most liquid lipsticks are lately – you won’t find that in these products. They are comfortable to wear, pigmented and infused with antioxidants. I would definitely recommend Chocolate Honey if I had to pick one. It’s a beautiful nude brown that cannot go wrong.
Have a great day/ night from LA!
Much love, Gigi