Hi there! Just in are these beautiful Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders designed in four universally flattering shades. If you own their single blushes, they are the same size. I am an avid fan of Hourglass Cosmetics Powders as they are extremely subtle and finely milled. What I enjoy about them most is that do not settle into lines or exaggerate pores as I have experienced with others brands. In this post you will be seeing the new Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders in Brilliant, Euphoric, Incandescent, and Iridescent Strobe Light.
Some details from the Sephora website:
- A collection of illuminating strobing powders designed to sculpt the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight
- Formulated in a sheer base that’s infused with concentrated, ultra-fine mico-pearl particles in a number of sizes and refraction levels for natural-looking luminescence without leaving a heavy metallic finish
- Developed with Photoluminescent Technology: it captures, diffuses, and softens surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin
- Can be used it wet or dry for different levels of intensity
- Universally flattering shades are perfect for all skintones
- Designed to be used with the Ambient Strobe Light Sculptor for the most effortless application
- Retails for $38
- Size 0.16 oz
- You can click here to visit Sephora directly
Some photos under direct sunlight:
In the above photo is the Ambient Strobe Sculptor designed to be used with the Ambient powders. This retails for $22. You can click here to visit Sephora for further details.
Above is a short video imaging these magical powders in action (unblended).
Thoughts: the formula is signature to the Hourglass line and continues with the finely milled texture. The sheen is superb, light, and buildable. I already use Iridescent Light from the Ambient Edit Palette and enjoy how it does not “sit” on my skin but actually blends into my makeup look without the frosted or metallic finish seen in other brands. These powders are luxurious and I can see its beauty with just one sweep. I highly recommend Euphoric to start – she will blow you to away!
Much love, Gigi
Thank you Melanie + the Hourglass PR Team for these products