Hi there! Product rave: Sephora Collection Pro Small Blush + Contour Brush #74. I have been using this brush for nearly two weeks and yes, I need another one. I own a few brushes of the size and what I thoroughly enjoy about this makeup tool is that the bristles do not poke my under eye when I use it with loose powder to set my concealer. Although brushes claim this or that for specific use – I like to play around with makeup tools because they can be more versatile as to what it is designed for.
Details from the Sephora Website:
- A small brush that allows for the perfect intensity of blush application and blending for all face shapes
- This smaller sized brush hugs the apples of your cheeks to apply blush precisely right where you need it
- Great for those with smaller face shapes, this multipurpose brush can also be used to contour and highlight
- The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise application
- Retails for $30
- You can click here for more details
Have you any dupes for this brush or do you own it? Thoughts are always welcome.
Have a great day or night from LA XO
Much love, Gigi