Hi there! Spring colors are embracing the makeup scene: hello pastels! I am absolutely full of excitement seeing all the lovely colors come to play. MAC Cosmetics has produced eyeshadow palettes containing nine dime-sized curated shadows that typically house their quad palettes. What you will be seeing in this post is MAC’s Pastel Times Nine swatches, thoughts, and comparable sizes to their original shadows.
Some info from the MAC website:
- A well-edited palette of pastel hues offering countless color combinations
- Provides textures from matte to satin to frost for creating looks for both day and night
- Saturated, soft and smooth shades are packaged in one pocket-sized compact for easy portability
- Retails for $32 (original price $40)
- You can visit MAC at Macy’s directly here to check this product out
This is my first X9 MAC eyeshadow palette and I admit, it is so cute. Very easy to throw (gently, ofcourse) into my bag and be off with it. I look forward to hitting pan on some of these shadows to see how deep they run. If you are familiar with MAC eyeshadows, the finishes are just the same but smaller in size. I would recommend this or any other X9 shadow palette for starters as creating a Pro Palette can add up in cost. I am very happy to see these mini-version type palettes have reduced in price so that all of us can enjoy the true leaders in quality representation for All Ages, All Races, All Sexes.
Much love always, Gigi