The Makeup Show LA 2016

Hi there! I’m very excited about a few events this month and one in particular is The Makeup Show in Downtown Los Angeles. I am fortunate to experience this show by press and look forward to coming back with a few posts in regards to my experience and what I learned.

For now, here are a few FAQ’s about The Makeup Show via their website:

• The Makeup Show is a PRO-focused beauty event open only to those in the beauty and fashion industry
  • Makeup artists, hairstylists, estheticians, cosmetologists, agents, models, stylists, photographers, industry insiders and anyone that works or studies under the umbrella of beauty and fashion are permitted attendees
  • Offers access to pro and prestige brand products and education that is not offered elsewhere
  • All exhibitors are given the option to sell products on the floor, 90% do and give a pro-discount (10-60%)
  • The Makeup Show in LA is on MARCH 19-20
    Saturday, March 19, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
    Sunday, March 20, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
  • You can visit their website directly here for tickets
In the above photo is “Our Industry Panel Today” which includes Taylor Babaian, Michael DeVellis, and Madeline Leonard as they will be discussing how the PRO makeup industry has evolved and what we can expect in the future.

Here are a few of the guest speakers I am excited to see

You can visit The Makeup Show directly here to read and see more about the speakers at the LA show!

Here is a collage of just a few of the vendors that will be at the show *YES!*

If you are not in the California area – here are the scheduled dates for upcoming Makeup Show events in 2016:

NEW YORK CITY: MAY 1-2, 2016 (click here to bookmark)
Sunday, May 1, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Monday, May 2, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

ATLANTA Pop-Up Shop (open to the public! Click here for more info)
June 18-19, 2016
Saturday 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM

DALLAS: SEPTEMBER 24-25, 2016 (click here to check it out)
Saturday, September 24, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, September 25, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm

CHICAGO: NOVEMBER 12-13, 2016 (click here for more info)
Saturday, November 12, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, November 13, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

These are must attend events to get your knowledge on with the makeup industry’s finest and most experienced speakers and educators. I will be covering both days to come back and share what I captured.

Much love, Gigi

Facebook|Bloglovin’|Instagram|Twitter

Advertisements

Posted by

Hi there! My nickname is Gigi and I am a Los Angeles based beauty blogger here to share respectable reviews, thoughts, opinions on all spectrums of beauty. Please join me on this journey! I welcome requests and enjoy interacting with all beauty lovers from around the world.

12 thoughts on “The Makeup Show LA 2016