Hi there! Natasha Denona has hit the makeup scene with her amazing eyeshadow collection and has now released nineteen blush-duos that are equally up to par. The blushes are housed in a lovely magnetic compact and plastic pink top making it easy to store free from scratches in a makeup collection or kit. What you will be seeing in this post is the Natasha Denona Blush Duo 14 in Golden Coral.
Some info from the Beautylish and Natasha Denona website:
- The soft and silky texture of this blusher gives a natural and bright look to the skins complexion
- This duo blusher palette provides a dominant color (right side) and a more subtle color (left side) for blending and softening edges
- Blends easily without the accumulation of blots and pigment
- Can be used on all skin types
- Available in 19 shades from light to deep colors
- Matte and pearly shades available
- Paraben and allergen free
- Retails for $38 (one blush qualifies for free shipping at the Beautylish website)
- 14 g / 0.5 oz
- Not tested on animals
- You can visit Beautylish here to see the collection
Thoughts: just like the eyeshadows, I think the blushes are pigmented and a delicate dip of a brush will pick up a good amount of product. This product finishes on the sheer side but can be built up to achieve the desired color payoff. What I enjoy about the blush duos is how each side works beautifully together. I think Golden Coral is my go-to blush for the Spring and Summer season ahead.
Much love, Gigi