Calling all MAKEUP GEEK Cosmetics lovers! MUG has six new eyeshadow pigments that claim to have the texture and intensity of their Foiled Eyeshadows and dual-colored finish of their Duochrome pigments. These were offered at Phame Expo exclusively this weekend at show price $8 (I do not know what the original value these products will be yet).
I absolutely fell in love with the Duochrome pigments (blog post here) so I made very sure to snag these to share as soon as I can with my fellow MUG lovers. I am unsure when these will officially release and I will update this post when I find out. I was so excited to see these and the rest of the MUG products in person at the show as this company is primarily an online store. I do hope MUG continues to appear at makeup shows because – without a doubt – I know a hand full of people who would purchase show tickets to visit this booth. Please comment if you agree!
Captures under direct sunlight:
- Prism – appears cream colored in the pan but is entirely peachy-pink in finish when swatched and difficult to capture in photo and video
- Sugar Rush – appears white in the pan but is a beautiful soft aqua blue and purple shift
- Kaleidoscope – a silver base that finished with a whimsical metallic blue and purple shift
- Mood Ring – appears purple in the pan and is entirely purple when swatched
- Hologram – appears coral in the pan and finishes with a coral, yellow-gold shift
- Wild Fire – a beautiful rusted brick with a pink-gold shift
I have yet to report on performance. I do enjoy how pigmented and buttery these slide on as swatched. These are absolute unicorn colors and play beautifully under sunlit skies. I foresee using these alone as movement during wear plays a medley of colors. Are these on your list??
Much love from LA, Gigi