Urban Decay Cosmetics is releasing twenty four shades of their new All Nighter Liquid Foundation inspired by the infamous All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. The All Nighter Liquid Foundation claims to be waterproof, oil-absorbing, and will provide complete (full) coverage. The finish is matte and promises a flawless-looking complexion. The formula contains three times as much pigment compared to their Naked Skin Liquid Makeup Foundation making to where “a little goes a long way.”
The packaging in this foundation is highly metallized gunmetal effect with asymmetric cutouts, Urban Decay style. Each bottle comes with an airless pump so that every last drop of the product is used completely. The formula: of high tech polymer gel system providing long lasting wear. 25% of the pigment and a “special blend” of silicone provides full-coverage, waterproof, matte finish. The formula also contains light-diffusing pigments to blur out flaws for perfected skin.
Above is a collage of the All Nighter Foundation in shades 5.0, 5.5, and 6.0. The top capture is one pump, center capture applied with a brush, and the last is the foundation (almost) completely dry. Captures are under direct sunlight.
Here is a breakdown of the 24 shades:
- 0.5: Fair Porcelain with subtle pink undertone
- 1.0: Fair Bisque with soft warm undertone
- 1.5: Fair Bisque with subtle pink undertone
- 2.0: Fair with soft warm undertone
- 2.5: Fair with subtle pink undertone
- 3.0: Light with soft warm undertone
- 3.25: Light with neutral undertone
- 3.5: Light with subtle pink undertone
- 4.0: Medium-light with soft warm undertone
- 4.5: Medium-light beige with subtle pink undertone
- 5.0: Medium with soft warm undertone
- 5.5: Medium with subtle pink undertone
- 6.0: Medium beige with soft warm undertone
- 6.5: Medium beige with subtle pink undertone
- 7.0: Medium-dark with soft warm undertone
- 7.5: Medium-dark with subtle pink undertone
- 8.0: Dark with soft warm undertone
- 8.75: Dark with golden undertone
- 9.0: Dark beige with soft warm undertone
- 9.75: Dark beige with golden undertone
- 10.0: Dark brown with soft warm undertone
- 11.0: Very dark brown with soft warm undertone
- 12.0: Deep with soft warm undertone
Here are a few captures today:
First Impressions: I have oily skin and I am currently going on eight hours wearing this foundation. I used one pump and I think that I actually need less to use. I am extremely impressed with the coverage and wear time. This does dry completely matte and I love it! It’s lightweight, free of scent, and does not emphasize my pores. I definitely recommend picking a bottle up to try for yourself. I am using shade 6.0 in the photos above.
The All Nighter Liquid Foundation will retail for $40. Each bottle contains 30ml/1 fl oz of product. Made in Canada. 6 month lifespan upon opening. Available here and at the UD website and Sephora or at Macy’s here.
Full coverage, matte finish, oil-free.
More sneak peeks of this collection forthcoming.
Are. You. Excited?!
Much Love from LA, Gigi
*PR Sample, some affiliate links