Hi there! The previous two blog posts were broken down for a closer look at the Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners liners (previous blog post here) and All Nighter Foundation (previous blog post here). This post will sum up the entire Urban Decay Fall 2016 Collection which includes the Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluids (previous blog post here) that I purchased when it first launched a few months back.
The theme of the Urban Decay Fall Collection is makeup that will last all night and into the next day if the night was lit. The color correcting fluids come into play to “correct” the previous night away. I am totally loving the theme of this collection and wish I had this when Hollywood was my thing for, well, too long.
For the party goers, those who like to party hard randomly, or look for longwearing makeup – this collection brings you the bright colors, the blackest black, and the pastels to keep you corrected. The collection brings forth twenty Razor Sharp Liquid Liners with every color from the desert to the rainbow, twenty four different shades of the All Nighter Liquid Foundation that is dance-proof *slash* long wearing, the Moondust Eyeshadow Palette making glitter girl dreams come true, the much improved Perversion Felt Tip Eyeliner to top the Moondust Eyeshadow with the most precise wing, and the Color Correcting Fluids to erase all traces of lastnight making you ready for Sunday morning breakfast (or Mondaze blues).
Let’s get into the product breakdown!
1. All Nighter Liquid Foundation ($40) is waterproof, oil-absorbing formula that will provide coverage that lasts all night. Please check out my previous post here for a complete look, more info, and first impression of this product and here for purchase at Sephora (Macy’s here).
2. Razor Sharp Water Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliners ($22) are described as the ultimate tool for easy, sharp lines that come in twenty dimensional, long-lasting shades. Please check out my previous blog post here for more info and swatches or purchase here (Macy’s here.
3. Moondust Eyeshadow Palette ($49) contains eight new Moondust eyeshadow shades that UD Junkies have long requested for. The shades are:
- Specter: soft pink with tonal sparkle
- Element: peach with pink shift and sparkle
- Magnetic: purple with blue sparkle
- Lightyear: vibrant green with tonal sparkle
- Granite: gunmetal with multicolored sparkle
- Lithium: brown with iridescent 3-D sparkle
- Vega: bright blue with tonal sparkle
- Galaxy: smoky blue-gray with iridescent 3-D sparkle
4. Perversion Water-Proof Fine Point Eye Pen ($20) is described as super smooth, free flowing pen that lays down the blackest-black lines with absolute precision. It is loaded with the ultimate brush and cartridge system for the smoothest application. The cartridge system allows continuous flow of ink so that one need not press nor worry about dried out tips. This product was inspired by the Perversion Mascara and please – shake well before use! You can click here for purchase.
5. Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid ($28) is described as an innovative, lightweight formula that instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Please check out my older post here with more info and swatches. You can click here for purchase.
I had a blast trying out and sharing the Urban Decay Fall 2016 Collection this weekend with you guys! I am so very excited about this launch because the products are amazing. I hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks as much I had fun sharing them with you. Do you plan of picking up anything?
Much love from Los Angeles, Gigi
Thank you Urban Decay for this products to share with my readers.
Some links are affiliated.
All opinions are my own.