Hi there! MAKE UP FOR EVER partnered up with electro-pop duo Icona Pop to launch their new Artist Rouge Lipsticks. These lipsticks come in 45 colors that are a collection of nudes, reds, pinks, berries and Artistic shades specifically curated for all skin tones (light, medium, tan, and dark). The lipsticks are housed in a new signature casing that is heavy and beautiful. The Artist Rouge lipsticks claim to offer highly pigmented color that is non-feathering, non-drying, and nourishing in feel. There are two formulas available in 31 cream (satin) finishes and 14 mattes. I have six of the MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipsticks in C105, C211, C502, C506, C603, and M401 that you will be seeing swatches of shortly.
- C105 – Grege Beige is a Nude best suited for medium skin, satin finish. Extremely hydrating in feel and comfortable on the lips. You can click here to shop.
- C211 – Rose Wood is described as the perfect blend of pink and brown hues that is universally beautiful on all skin types. Satin finish. You can click here to purchase.
- C502 – Taupe Violet, satin finish, an Artistic shade best suitable for tan skin. You can click here to shop.
- C506 – Dark Purple is a berry shade best suited for dark skin, satin finish. I love how comfortable these feel. You can click here to purchase.
- C603 – Midnight Blue is a limited edition shade that is satin in finish. Meet the boldest blue of your dreams! You can click here to purchase.
- M401 – Hot Red is my favorite. This is a matte finish that is extremely soft and silky on the lips. It is neither drying or uncomfortable. One swipe packs a ton of pigment and I think this is the perfect red! This red is best suited for tan skin. You can click here to shop directly.
Above are swatches under direct sunlight.
These lipsticks are available online and will be in-store with Sephora August 5th. The color selection is outstanding and I think the lipsticks are so unbelievably comfortable! They are free of scent and retail for $22 a pop. I highly recommend trying one from the color selection grid (forth picture from the top) designed to help you choose the best shade for your skin tone.
Much love, Gigi
Thank you MUFE for these products to share with my readers.
Links are affiliated + opinions are my own.