Hi there! I recently did a sneak peek all about the Urban Decay Holiday Collection (previous blog post here). It looks like the first product that is officially out for grabs is the Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette that you will be seeing more photos and swatches of shortly.
There are two lipstick palettes for the holiday release and the one that is out for sale on Ulta is Blackmail. When I first received the holiday collection I was eager to see the Naked Ultimate Basics eyeshadow palette but what really stole the show for me are the lipstick palettes. They. Are. Gorgeous! As I read on about the products the most appealing information was the price – $35. The price for twelve lipsticks in this stunner of a palette is a hit for me. The price is right and a perfect gift for the lipstick lover (hands up here).
- retails for $35
- ideal for travel (light-weight)
- available for purchase at Ulta here
- Sheer Shame (Sheer) berry
- Firebird (Cream) deep fuchsia
- Big Bang (Metallized) bright pink sparkle
- Disobedient (Cream) medium pink
- EZ (Cream) bright red-orange
- 714 (Mega Matte) bright red
- Vanished (Sheer) pale neutral nude
- 1993 (Comfort Matte) medium brown
- Ex-Girlfriend (Sheer Shimmer) nude-rose w/pink shimmer
- Amulet (Metallized) metallic brick rose
- Conspiracy (Metallized) plum-bronze shimmer
- Blackmail (Comfort Matte) deep berry wine
This is a great value to try twelve of the Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks and I think this would also make a great gift for a lipstick lover and pro makeup artist to add to their kits. You can visit Ulta directly here to check it out.
Much love, Gi
Thank you Urban Decay for this product to try + share with my readers.
Links are affiliate + opinions are always my own.