The ABH Glow Kits typically come in a set of four highlighters for $40. To my surprise the Glow Kit in Ultimate Glow ($45) houses the same size pans except there are six in this limited edition kit (and the only kit with a mirror) absolutely making this ABH highlighting kit thee ultimate one created thus far. This product will be available online at Sephora October 11th and in-store October 14th. You will be seeing swatches of the ABH Glow Kit in Ultimate Glow shortly.
- A set of six metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity
- The powders feature intense payoff and the ultra-fine milled formula promises that it will not leave any shimmer particles when removed
- The effect is a “smooth, even glow that lasts”
About the shade selection:
- Golden Dawn: warm amber with gold reflect
- Hot Sand: warm bronze with amber luster
- White Sand: warm beige with a gold reflect
- Sunray: warm copper with a peach gold luster
- Snow: pure icy white with platinum reflect
- Amber Gold: warm rose with a gold luster
The shade Snow reflects a bit of blue upon use. The amount of product in the palette is nearly a lifetimes worth of highlight and for the price – I think the price is right. Compared to MUFE Pro Light Fusion Highlighters (swatched here) – these are a bit more powdery. These highlighters, though, do the job and glow as bright as one can imagine. The shade selection is wide enough for every skin tone and mixing the highlighters to ones liking can create another shade unique to oneself. If you do not own a Glow Kit yet, I highly recommend grabbing this one. I cannot imagine how ABH will out do this.
Much love, Gigi