Hey there! I Hope you all are doing well. I’m very excited to share with you a beautiful collection from MAKE UP FOR EVER whom has recently released twelve High Precision Lip Pencils that promise to line and contour lips with intense precision and accuracy. A collection of pink, nude and red hues that play beautifully. Perfect alone or with your favorite lipsticks to match and mix – you can easily create a shade of your very own. You will be seeing swatches of all twelve MUFE High Precision Lip Pencils in N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N20, N21, N22, N23, N40, N41, N42 shortly.
Description from Sephora online:
- This slim and sharp High Precision Lip Pencil lets you draw perfectly and define precisely for the most pro-looking definition and contouring
- The collection of neutral shades was created to shape and contour lips while also keeping lipstick in place
- The easy-control formula glides on effortlessly with ultimate comfort and precision and blends in so naturally that you notice where the pencil ends and the lipstick begins
- Ideal for precise lining or over lining to create the illusion of fuller lips
- This makeup artist’s tool comes in eight neutral shades that define a perfectly natural lip line and improve your lipstick wear in one sharp sweep
- $18 each available here
My favorite shade thus far is no 20 (a dusty pink, see it here). I used the liner all over my lips atop IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi lip balm. I set the center of my lips with MUFE Pro Light Fusion luminizer in 01 Golden Pink (swatched here) to the center of my lips. What a beautiful combo! The liners are phenomenal: true to color, creamy, and most importantly so fun to play with and create your own lip art and color.
Much love, Gigi
Thank you so very much MUFE PR Team for these excellent products to share with my readers.
All opinions are my own. Affilate links are used.