Hi there! I hope you all are doing well. The Estée Edit has recently released a limited-edition set of two magnetic palettes with 12 ultra-soft, highly pearlized shades. You will be seeing photos, swatches, and my thoughts all about the impressive ESTÉE EDIT Gritty & Glow Magnetic Eye and Face Palettes shortly.
Details from Sephora online:
What it does:
- Get edgy, gorgeous makeup looks with the Gritty & Glow Magnetic Eye and Face Palettes
- These two palettes feature six shades each that are formulated with tiny pearl particles for the most elegant, glistening sheen
- These silky-soft, creamy formulas are designed to be super blendable for easy application
- The two mirrored compacts are also magnetic so they can be clicked together for easy portability
Gritty Eye Palette (black palette):
- featuring six highly-pigmented pearlized shadows for intense depth and the ultimate smoky eye
- These shades range from 6 Pearlized shades in:
- Swerve (golden copper)
- Riff (champagne rose gold)
- Burn (burgundy bronze)
- Wavy (dark emerald)
- Mood (midnight black with multi-sparkle)
- Trip (deep iridescent blue)
Glow Face + Eye Palette (silver palette):
- featuring six universally flattering highlighter shades for cheeks and eyes
- These ultra-pearlized colors are flattering on all skintones
- Snowlit (platinum)
- 14K Glow (champagne)
- 1st Light (soft pink)
- Gleam (peachy pink)
- Ray (golden bronze)
- Beachy (burnished copper)
Please click here to view the product directly.
Thoughts: I have been playing with the Silver palette mostly by dusting Snowlit with one side of my brush and the other side of my brush with my MAC Select Sheer setting powder. The result is a luminous and angelic finish. The first four powders in the silver palette are powdery and for that reason I treated them as powders. I think they are phenomenal to dust all over the face with any loose or compact powder one uses daily or is already accustomed to using – if you would like to add a luminous finish. The last two darker shades are creamy and pearlized finishes I plan on using as shadows – they’re my type of bronzer-copper tones. The pan sizes are quite large and I could fit my MAC large face Powder brush in it for use all over the face.
The eyeshadow palette is extremely pigmented. As are they creamy and true pearlized finishes. The blue and emerald shades are my favorites. I plan on using it this weekend and will update with a complete look here.
I’m very impressed. These palettes are not only sparkly and stunning in packaging but are sturdy and both carry a full sized, high quality mirror. I think that the price is right. If you were to get a Kylie or Kyshadow palette, you do not get a mirror or face powders. In comparison or if one would have to choose between Kylie Cosmetics to The Estée Edit – I highly recommend getting the Estée Edit Palettes. If you are looking for holiday gift ideas – this is perfect! Visit Sephora here to check it out.
I hope you found this post helpful.
Have a great night from LA!
Much Love, Gigi
Thank you Estée Edit for these products to try and share with my readers.
All links are affiliate + thoughts are my own.