Hi there! SMASHBOX Cosmetics has collaborated with Shay Mitchell and designed seven ultra pigmented eyeshadow palettes designed for endless looks. You will be seeing swatches of all seven SMASHBOX Cover Shot Eye Palettes in Ablaze, Metallic, Matte, Smoky, Bold, Softlight and Golden Hour shortly.
Description of the seven palettes:
- Ablaze – hot, desert-inspired shades with shades in rich red clay and hot terra cotta. This palette captures the warmth of the desert in a range of sun-drenched shades—these dimensional pigments are perfect for adding depth and contouring. Available here
- Metallic – foil finish featuring shades of gold, rose gold, bronze, copper, and pewter, it also contains an even layer of pearl that truly mimics metal. Available here
- Matte – high-coverage, velvety. It offers mattes that never fall flat, and it’s lush, soft, and velvety with ultra-high coverage—including shades in warm nudes, cool mauves, and a deep, dramatic black. Available here
- Smoky – effortless and modern is perfect for creating a smoky eye, these mid-to-darker tones amp up intensity with a blend of matte, low-shimmers, and high-shimmer shades. Available here
- Bold – transformative and electrifying; It includes electrifying colors and transformers to make eye shadows really pop with an array of highly-pigmented, myriad of saturated, standout shades. Available here
- Softlight – soft-focus, wearable shimmers; The ultra-flattering hues include champagne and rosé-inspired colors to highlight the eyes with low-level shimmer for a subtle shine that goes on smoothly for a glowing look. Available here
- Golden Hour (creamy, lit-from-within shades): This palette’s finishes range from matte to sparkle, and the sultry, golden shades are rich and creamy so you can blend and build a custom smolder. Available here
Which one are you eye balling? So far I’m impressed with the Matte palette that carries every hue to transition color or to make a look bolder. The Bold palette also carries two pans of duo-chrome shades (the top row,largest pans) that are beautiful. The bold shades are very pigmented and the red was very difficult to remove. Another palette that I enjoyed off the bat is Smoky. I love the emerald and plum shade that is incorporated within this palette – it’s a beautiful look to create and recreate.
These palettes are travel size, thin, and contain a high quality mirror with a lid that shuts gently and magnetically.
Thank you Smashbox Cosmetics for these products to try + share with my readers. Thoughts are my own. This blog post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links are the colored or underlined links in this post. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.
Much love from LA, Gigi