Hi there! Some newness from MAKE UP FOR EVER: 10 bold and buildable shades inspired by the rich intensity of acrylic paint. The pigment here is phenomenal, true to color, beautiful, and once this cold passes I’m going in!! For now – you will be seeing swatches of the MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Acrylip in shades 301, 300, 202, 400, 401, 200, 201, 500, 600, and 501 that are due to release this month. They were available for all of Cyber Monday at Sephora.
What it does:
- Artist Acrylip allows you to customize your lip with buildable color intensity and shine
- Inspired by the versatility and high pigment of acrylic paint, these colors Artist Acrylip allows you to customize your lip with buildable color intensity and shine
- Inspired by the versatility and high pigment of acrylic paint, these colors glide on with the ease of a gloss and lasting wear of a lipstick
- The buildable color intensity is versatile and customizable—from a natural-looking, soft wash of color, to an intense layered look
- The non-sticky, non-drying formula feels completely weightless on lips for ultimate comfort throughout the day
- It has an innovative, cushion applicator that allows for easy application and ultimate control, allowing you to customize exactly how much or how little product you want to apply
- Available in 10 bright, must-have shades, pair Artist Acrylip with a lip liner for unstoppable wear, and try Aqua Lip or Lip Line Perfector for a perfect match
- 301 – Poppy Orange (seen here)
- 300 – Orange (seen here)
- 202 – Coral Pink (seen here)
- 400 – Iconic Ref (seen here)
- 401 – Raspberry Red (seen here)
- 200 – Candy Pink (seen here)
- 201 – Fushion Pink (seen here)
- 500 – Lilac (seen here)
- 600 – Dark Purple (seen here)
- 501 – Eggplant (seen here)
Please see swatches below under direct sunlight – just one swipe!
I’m personally loving 401, 201, 500 and 501. 501 appears to be the shade of the season. Which one is to your liking? There are matching liners that I will blog about as well.
Thank you Make Up For EVER for these products to try and share with my readers. This blog post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links are the colored or underlined links in this post. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated a very small amount if you decide to make a purchase.
Much love, Gigi