Hi there! I hope you all are well. Urban Decay Cosmetics dropped some heat this week debuting what appears to be the summer collection gone wild on Instagram! You will be seeing swatches of the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette, Vice Lipsticks in shades Fuel, Scorched, Heat and 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in shades Torch and Alkaline shortly forthcoming.
1. The Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette captured above will retail for $54 this month (July 10th at Sephora online and in store July 13th)
• mist your brush with All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray before applying metallic or shimmer shades to minimize fallout and maximize color payoff
• nude shades are universally flattering for masking discoloration on your lid and brightening up the eye
• Naked Heat can be used as more than shadow. Wet your brush, then apply the Matte shades as liner
2. Vice Lipsticks will retail for $17 in this pretty, limited edition, rose gold packaging. Will also release this month.
• layer more than one shade of Vice Lipstick to create custom lip colors
• get a gradient effect by applying a deep shade to the outer area of the lip, then add a softer shade to the center
• for ultra long wear, pair these three new shades with matching shades of 24/7 Glide-On lip pencil or Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil
3. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils will retail for $20 and releases this month as well. Torch and Alkalinr are two new shades.
• apply and blend either of these two new shades on the lid as a base, then layer a similar shade from Naked Heat atop for added drama
• Use shade Alkaline as a not-so-typical smoky liner
• create a smoky eye effect by smudging 24/7 eye pencil on the lower lash line
Thoughts? Please comment below!
Many thanks Urban Decay for these products to try and share with my readers. This blog post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links are the colored or underlined links in this post. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.
Much love (always), Gigi