Hi there! I hope you all are well. Revlon has expanded their iconic lipstick range that is formulated with microfine pigments promising high-impact color. The moisturizing formula is available in eighty-two shades and four finishes: crème, matte, pearl and sheer. The Super Lustrous Lipstick Street Style Collection is Revlon’s newest innovation that released this month of June (2017) inspired by global trends from Buenos Aires to Tokyo capturing the spirit and style of women all around the world. You will be seeing swatches of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Street Style Collection in shades Gold Goddess, Lilac Mist, Midnight Mystery, Bare Affair, Naughty Plum, Bombshell Red, Pink Velvet, Love That Red, Wild Orchid, Va Va Violet, Mink and Primrose shortly. Please use a lap-top or desk-top computer for better visual.
- Gold Goddess – number 041, pearl finish
- Lilac Mist – number 042, crème finish
- Midnight Mystery – number 043, pearl finish
- Bare Affair – number 044, crème finish
- Naughty Plum – number 045, crème finish
- Bombshell Red – number 046, crème finish
- Pink Velvet – number 423, crème finish
- Love That Red – number 725, crème finish
- Wild Orchid – number 457, pearl finish
- Va Va Violet – number 663, crème finish
- Mink – number 671, crème finish
- Primrose – number 668, crème finish
- I found the most affordable price here at Amazon retailing for $4.97.
- The second deal is here at Walmart retailing for $8.79, buy one get 50% off.
- The third best place I found to purchase is at Ulta Beauty since most of the colors are available here. Each lipstick retails for $8.49 – no specials here yet. Typically Ulta will have a buy one, get one free in the future, fingers crossed.
First Impressions: my experiences with Revlon lipsticks were weary years ago when Cindy Crawford was the main model as I strolled down to K-MART after classes in the sixth grade (such the makeup junkie with no ends). The heavy scent of the lipsticks made me nauseated back then. I have not tried their lipsticks in more than a decade until now. There is a slight scent that dies down in wear time, thankfully. If you follow me on Instagram you may have remembered me mentioning that Drug Store makeup has stepped up in game. Formula and pigmentation are meeting the same criteria as many high-end brands. With that said, I am happy to report that these lipsticks are quite comfortable, buildable in color and the selection of shade range (more than eighty shades, four different finishes) are phenomenal. The top of the lipstick caps are see through making it easy to see the shade. I recommend trying the crème finishes as I found them more promising in pigmentation, smoothness and lasting power. These are unbelievably luscious, indeed. Visit Revlon here to get a better look at the entire lipstick range (and check out Gwen Stefani there). Call it a comeback – kudos, Revlon!
Much love, Gigi
Many thanks REVLON for these products to try and share with my readers. This blog post contains some affiliate links. Affiliate links are the colored or underlined links in this post. When these links are clicked on I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.