Hi there! I hope you all are doing well. We have complete swatches of Urban Decays Heavy Metal Holiday Collection: Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow Palette, Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette, and Heavy Metal Eyeliners in Pyro, Grind, Catcall, Stix And Stones, Gamma Ray, Punk Rock readily available here at Sephora online. I hope I can help you out! Please keep scrolling for complete swatches.
1. The Heavy Metal Metallic Eyeshadow Palette retails for $55 here and includes an entire palette of foiled, creamy shadows. The one, and only one, eyeshadow that I found to be gritty and pure glittery is shade Angelfire. Otherwise, every shadow was impressive with one swipe.
– 6 Metallized Lipsticks in:
- Banger (deep oxblood)
- Amulet (brick rose)
- Fast Talk (mauve-nude pink)
- Big Bang (bright pink sparkle)
- Mad (bright purple shimmer)
- Spark (bright red with tonal shimmer)
– 6 Comfort Matte Lipsticks in:
- CSB (dark berry)
- Tame (medium nude-pink)
- Backtalk (mauve-nude pink)
- Double Team (pale pink with blue undertone)
- Shallow (lavender)
- 714 (mega matte bright red)
- Pyro – iridescent and silver glitter
- Grind – light pink iridescent glitter
- Catcall – pink glitter
- Gamma Ray – bright blue and silver glitter
- Punk Rock – iridescent brown glitter
- Stix and Bones – iridescent maroon glitter
Is anything on your list?
Much love, Gigi
Many thanks URBAN DECAY COSMETICS for these products to try and share with my readers. This blog post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links are the colored or underlined links in this post. When these links are clicked on I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.